1. Cultivating gratitude. Count your blessings. Since I learned the importance of appreciating little things, I no longer pursue happiness. I now know that happiness is a byproduct of gratitude.
2. Remembering what’s important. Tough circumstances have a way of distracting us from the things that matter most. During such moments, it is crucial to remember your deeper purpose. What meaning did you want to give to your life? Figure out what’s important then build your life around it.
3. Using adversity to build resilience. It is tough for the world to break the person who easily adapts to his or her shifting environment. Adaptability increases resilience. Resilience is your inoculation against the hard times.
4. Staying hopeful in hopeless situations. Hope is a thing worth protecting. Without it, it’s easy to fall into despair. When you can visualize the future you want, hope feeds your dream.
5. Honing a positive outlook under negative circumstances. Know that circumstances will always be temporary but your spirit is a permanent force to be reckoned with.
To easily remember the mindhacks, use the acronym, C.R.U.S.H. Now go and crush it!